OT16F4N2 ABB SWITCH DISCONNECTOR, A switch with 4-pole, front operated, base mounted, DIN-rail mountable switch-disconnector / non-fusible disconnect switch with protected clamp terminals, handle, and shaft are not included. A switch disconnector is a device that is used to connect or disconnect electrical circuits. The OT16F4N2 is designed for use in low-voltage applications, typically in industrial and commercial settings.
Some key features of the OT16F4N2 switch disconnector include:
- Rated operational current of 16A, which means it can handle a maximum continuous current of 16 amps
- 4-pole design, which means it has four separate contacts that can be opened or closed simultaneously
- Compact size, which makes it suitable for use in tight spaces
- DIN rail mountable, which makes it easy to install in electrical panels or enclosures
- IP20 rated, which means it is protected against solid objects greater than 12mm in size but is not protected against moisture
The OT16F4N2 switch disconnector is designed to provide reliable and safe operation in a wide range of low-voltage applications. It is typically used as a main switch for power distribution or as a safety switch for isolating electrical equipment during maintenance or repairs.