The benefit of using RTU SICAM A8000
High Performing With the Siemens SICAM A8000 Series, you can implement different applications, depending on the requirements: telecontrol applications and automation solutions. Evidently, all applications can be combined with each other. The devices of the SICAM A8000 Series are universally usable. They are suitable for electrical distribution substations, gas distribution substations, hydropower plants, pipelines, and railway power supplies, as well as in building protection or for alarm signaling. Your advantages at a glance:
Read Also: SICAM A8000 Power Consumption
- Mechanical design for DIN-rail mounting and simple process connection.
- Versatile communication, integrated node functionality
- Expandable with external I/O modules (local and up to 15 remote I/O rows)
- Configuration, diagnostics, and tests via SICAM Device Manager and SICAM TOOLBOX II; diagnostics and tests via SICAM WEB
- User-friendly through remote maintenance, remote diagnosis, and remote parameterization
- Interlocking and local control in compliance with IEC 61131-3 thanks to smart user programs
- Optional data storage on SD card; plug-and-play for start-up and service
- Use of the devices of the SICAM A8000 Series under varied ambient conditions thanks to the wide temperature range and an extremely high degree of EMC
Overview SICAM A8000
SICAM A8000 Size Dimension
SICAM A800 came with compact design modules, within the small size of about 30mm each module, you can get the best performance of RTU device on your system. The Flexibility of the module design will help when you need to add more signals to your system.
Read Also: SIMATIC RACK PC
Here is for the SICAM A8000 size when you configure it to the maximum hardware configuration: